October 05, 2024, 04:57:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "How do yall's strike dogs ride" (funny pics)  (Read 5553 times)
Bryant
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2010, 09:53:55 pm »

Several years ago I had an exceptional rig dog named Doc.  He loved to ride on top of my buggy (where my catchdogs ride now).  When getting ready to hunt I would open the dog box, point to my buggy and tell him "get on" and he would run over and get on top.

The first time I ever hunted with Tim Nichol, we were unloading and getting ready.  I unloaded Doc and pointed behind my shoulder and told him "Get on".  I must have accidentally pointed the wrong direction because a couple minutes later, I noticed Doc wasn't on the trailer.  I turned, and to my horror I looked over to see him standing right on top of the cab of Tim's shiny black Dodge.  Talk about an embarassing moment.  I ran over and grabbed him off the side to try and keep him from scratching the heck out of his truck getting down.  Luckily, Tim was a good sport and just laughed it off.

A truly rich man is one whose children rush to fill his arms even though his hands are empty.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: