September 19, 2024, 12:36:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Airboat hunting 2/6 good trip  (Read 4365 times)
cetchdawg
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2010, 01:15:12 pm »

Nice pics brotha !! cant wait till my boat is done been re buildin it for a while now !! i also am runnin a 160 (wide deck) on a glades style sled !! polymer bottom ! power shift prop ! gotta have that light boat if yer gonna hunt er hard on the dry ground Smiley unless ya got the money few the high dolla stuff !!! big boats and big motors equal even bigger wallets !!! LOL !!!  mine will do about the same as yers two dogs two guys and a light cooler !!
not sayin it wont do it but she aint got much more free board after that !! and makes a pretty big back wash !!  Grin ive only hunted gardners marsh twice some of the purdiest country ive ever seen !! But i do like to ride over there a lot !! meet lotsa new folks !! 
deff plenty of hogs over that way ive got some friends that live closeby mostly duck hunters but also have a hog dog or two layin around !! You know Jeff Breisinger ? him and his dad have a few boats !! also !!

I seen ya over on the fl sportsmen forum i used to post there a lot but its gotten crazy !! fulla anti dog hunter left wing freaks !! i just like to add fuel to there fire sometimes and talk some smack to em to get their panties in a wad !! LOL

Nice pics congrats on the great morning !!

Chaz Penwright @ myspace.com
lotsa old pics
http://community.webshots.com/user/cetchdawg
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: