October 04, 2024, 05:36:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 dead  (Read 2663 times)
tonyamm30
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2010, 10:19:06 pm »

Shane,

Loosing your dog can hurt like loosing a part of your family, your everyday life.   I was once told that God gave us animals for many reason, but one of those reason can really hit your heart & soul...he gaves us them to love to prepare us for greater loss.  I'm not sure how much hurt we can endure as hunters...but the loss of a dog can really get a person down.  I too have loved and lost. I have even wished ill harm on those who hurt my babies but in that, never found comfort.  I found peace knowing that God is on my side and that even though I may not take an eye for an eye... they will answer to a much greater power.  I'm not an every Sunday church girl, as I probly should be but, I do have faith in God.  angel   And I do beleive that the person that shot your dogs will answer in this life or maybe even the next...who knows you may even meet them there!  I hope and wish the best for you and your boys. 

Tonya Waterman,
Diboll

Justin & Tonya Waterman
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: