October 04, 2024, 05:25:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 dead  (Read 2641 times)
clbluvs2hunt
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 03:57:08 pm »

hogdoggerdude14, I am deaply sorry for your loss and I know exactly how you feel. I was tracking my dog about 10 or 12 years ago and a man called me from his deer stand(it was not deer season) and asked me if I was missing a dog. I told him I was on my way to him that I am tracking him on our next door neighbors land that borders our land and I was calling the land owner now. He said "I got him just come on down the ridaway and get him. I walked up about 50yrds away, he climbed down from the deer stand, shot my dog right in front of me and told me that he pays too much money to deer hunt to have a dog running his hogs down the ridaway. I had to pick my dog up with his brains blowed out and carry him with the man following me all the way back to my fence line(Grown men cry just to let ya know, especially when it was one of my best dogs). I imediately called the land owner and the land owner and I pressed charges and till this day I don't think anything was done to him. Sorry for your loss!
I never  heard that story Ric....that is crazy....how in the world did you keep your cool?

Load up!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: