September 20, 2024, 03:56:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog trailers  (Read 4183 times)
Beejay
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2010, 08:51:20 pm »

The last rig will be the design I am staying with. I find the wood is a better look and not nearly as noisy when a dog's tail is thumping on it. The wood can also be changed out.

Bulldog: This is the trailer in the last photos. It is a 3'x6' trailer, with two 2'x3' kennels and a 2'x3' flat bed.
           It comes painted with hitch, top railing, and tie down points.  Price $650

Striker: This trailer is also a 3'x6' trailer with only one 2'x3' kennel and a 4'x3' flat bed. It will be painted
           with hitch, top rail, and tie down points.  Price  $600

Mini:    This trailer is a 3'x4' trailer with one 2'x3' kennel and a 2'x3' flat bed. It will be painted, with
           hitch, top rail, and tie down points. This trailer with resemble the trailer in the top photo,
           but with a wood top and bed. Price  $450

(I will give a six month warranty on any breakage. If it breaks I will repair it for free. This 
           warranty is only covered with trailers being pulled behind an atv, that's what they were made for,
           not a vehicle. This does not cover normal wear and tear, just breakage.)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: