October 25, 2024, 06:25:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All this animal drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1478 times)
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom

It's a good day to have a great day!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:39:19 am »

Tigers?? Oh MY!!! I won't go there.

I have had my fair share of Critters, needless to say Mandi and I can always compare notes and talk animals when we get a chance to see each other. Mandi dis introduce me tp a few of the more unusal critters that we had to get next, like the goats, tghey faint and its fun.
Good thing I am thrifty or Thomas would blow a gasket if I did not find and use recycled materials for building most our enclosures.

The chickens I realy enjoy. The rabbits are a pain in the azzz, but I am using the manure for gardening. the smaller copperheads started dissapearing when the chickens and guineas started ranging, however we now have an abundance of big chicken snakes stealing eggs. The donkeys, I love if nothing but their gentle spirits, and the loud brays announcing that "momma is on the way to feed us" or "momma, where the hell are you, your late"

The mule footed hogs are our garbage disposal for the dead baby chicks, excess feed, spoiled feed, sour milk, anything that does not go in the compost because the dogs might roll in it kind of stuff. Also they are interesting creatures to observe  the communication amoungst them

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: