September 22, 2024, 09:22:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LSWDA Care Package Drive for Soldiers and Military Service Dogs  (Read 3197 times)
got2catchem
Alpha Dog

Spare me the BS. Show me the hog.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 08:44:36 am »

Magazines are good way to help service members pass the time and sort of keep them in touch with home.

This really is a good thing that the LSWDA is doing . I know its close to Christmas time, but if you have something to spare to show your support, then please do so. I know times are tough, but they are twice as tough for a service member who is spending their Christmas in a combat zone. I have also seen first hand, a MP unit attached to us having to make do to get supplies for their dogs.

Here are a couple pictures I took in 2004 at Camp Taqaddum, Iraq. In the desert, you had to help each other out, watch your 6 and your buddys. I pulled a couple of favors for an MP unit that assisted our unit with convoy security. In return, I asked that I get to help with the training of the military working dogs. Needless to say, they were more than happy to let my platoon sgt & me be the DUMMIE..

« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:54:49 am by got2catchem » Logged

Richard E.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: