September 20, 2024, 10:16:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you go by?  (Read 8515 times)
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2010, 08:21:46 pm »

Boy am I late to find this one....I'm Neal Tolbert, been tormenting swine for around 35 years.... AKA 'firemedic', which has absolutely nothing to do with hog hunting and everything to do with my job. I'm a Lt. with the local fire dept. Been at this for over 23 years and retirement is in sight, in fact the light at the end of the end of the tunnel is growing larger with each shift. I know that all the hogs where I hunt in GA and AL are lying around thinking "Yeah.....he works every third day, so we can take it easy one day out of three, just lay around in the mud, eat, sleep and wallow around all we want". Hahahahahaha.....little do they know how close I am to being a man of leasure and a full-time hog hunter......if they only knew they would roll over, stick their feet up in the air and draw Xs on their eyes.......'cuz as Wyatt put it in 'Tombstone'...."Hell's comin', and I'm comin' with it". Oh....congrats Meagan!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 10:56:59 am by firemedic » Logged

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: