September 29, 2024, 04:34:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brindle Black Mouth Curs?  (Read 25232 times)
kaycee
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2010, 10:41:58 pm »

I love the brindle dogs, but most people don't realize that they are bmc.  bmc stands for black mouth curs, not yellow bmcs, just black mouth.  That would be the roof of their mouth, not the pretty mask that everyone seems to want these days...  If someone calls me and immediately says the want a purty yellow with a dark mask I tell them I can't help them and hang up.  Its simple to me, I don't breed for color, I breed for traits that I find desirable to me...  If you are looking for a dog you need to know what you want in a dog first and worry about the coat later.  With that being said if you find 2 that you like the same, by all means pick the one that you think is the best looking..  Confirmation is another issue-I would rather own a dog with crooked ears and a deep wide chest than one with a beautiful head and to legs that come out of the same socket.  Its all in what you want out of your dog, I personally think pretty is when your dog is locked onto a hog or cow and nothing is going to distract it...that's jmo. 
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: