September 29, 2024, 04:26:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brindle Black Mouth Curs?  (Read 25221 times)
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 11:02:29 am »

Fellers, Bob and I both know Howard well and have for years. Been to his home, stayed with him, talked with him any times. In Fact, Bob is the man who suggested the name American Blackmouth cur to Howard many years ago..

That article dont scratch the surface of the whole deal with those dogs or whats been done all in the name of in my opinion $$$. After Howard's stroke, now ya got another feller or two taking over with pups to sale. Ton's of history there for those that have been around a while and know.  
That article  dont mention  the breedings with Plott's which can explain the brindle or the July's which explains the flag tails and on and on. I will say one more thing that any good dog man say, thats all I need to know about it.. A few years back we went up to hunt our dogs for Howard and for a man Howard knew. Howard knew about a couple good dogs we had and wanted to see them hunt. We loaded up that morning and asked Howard which dogs he was taking.. He said " Oh no, I can't hunt mine, they are to valuable to hunt".
There, I said enough, don't intend on saying anything else as it serves no purpose, but it is what it is in my opinion..

Smiley

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: