September 29, 2024, 02:20:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brindle Black Mouth Curs?  (Read 25185 times)
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 02:06:09 pm »

Well I get blacks ,black and tans , Yellows , brindles,and reds! Most everything I got are yellows but never keep anything for the color just what I end up with! I have been breeding mine for a long time and my Uncle started them in 1975! I will end up with a pup that is shaggy haired every now and then! But that don't mean nothing!
I also think the name cur came from the old cowboys that never bragged on his dogs! I remember people asking my Uncle what kinda dogs are them and he would say JUST A DANG OLE CUR! Just makes sence that it would have stuck from older cowboys than him!

I never herd of Weatherford Ben until I read of him on here!So I just asumed that all cur dogs through all colors!
But I met some great guys that have the same goal as me and were able to out cross with some of there dogs!

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: