September 27, 2024, 11:21:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple dog pics...  (Read 1714 times)
Noah
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 09:31:05 pm »

Thanks yall!  Mark, I don't think you gonna have to wait much longer to see these little guys with some marks!!!  Grin   They got way more grit than sense right now... these first 6 mnths of hunting they better hope they get lucky till they figure it out!!!

Snappa's momma Mullet is one of the all time top strike dogs I've ever been around... One dog trophy hog bayin' machine... Snappa never did develope the independece to reach that level, she just needs another dog with her to work right... frustrating as it's been, she still produces hogs..

I know she's got those genetics in her though... if I can get one of these males to turn out may eventually cross them back on her, ONLY if they don't turn out too rough though...  She damn sure don't need her roughness amplified  Grin

I remember hunting with Snappa/Shine/Chub's father Joker yrs ago and watching him hold hogs... the dog's bite strength was incredible(he just passed away from cancer)... He gripped so hard you could hear bones breaking... alot of hogs were done for once he got aholt of 'em  Shocked Grin  Joker would bay a bad one, but caught as soon as you got there... as rough as he was he lived to be over ten before the cancer got him...

Welcome to the Gun Show

Noah Metzger 352 316 8005
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: