October 10, 2024, 04:27:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PLOTT CROSSES?  (Read 2562 times)
slckhunter1978
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2011, 03:31:27 pm »

Yes bryant it is bill will the scroll for a pedigree! He seems to be a jam up dog if someone likes open dogs but like i said i bought him mainly to breed him with my gyp, but if that pup makes it i can use him so if someone gave me $500 for him i would let him go. Only bad thing about him is he WILL NOT put mouth on a hog of any size. Let me tell you he will git on out there and hunt all day long and he is very fast. Very very smart dog also! lol its funny when he runs out of water he will pick the 5gal bucket up bring it towards me and jump up and down with it sticking straight out in front of him. He has alot of character and minds really good. Absolutely no problem with loading up and he will come to you when you call him. I will keep him if no one wants him that aint no problem but if they do its 500 cash in hand and none of that trial b.s. Im an honest person and he WILL DO exactly what i say he does and i have the previous owners number if anyone would like to ask him anything about his dog. Bryant im sure we talked at uncle earls but i talked to alot of ppl so i wouldn't remember real good. You werent on a buggy talking to him when i was huh? Yes i thought long and hard about that gyp you are talking about he said he would sell her for 1000 no trial. For that much money i would had to have something to go back on and he wouldn't agree to anything but im sure she is a jam up dog because he sure didn't story to me about bill. Nice talking to you

Hunt hard or go home!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: