October 10, 2024, 04:23:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PLOTT CROSSES?  (Read 2551 times)
slckhunter1978
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2011, 03:39:25 pm »

i don't know what to tell u curdawg but he didn't story to me about Bill. He is everything he told me he would be down to the tee! Thats no b.s. I really just liked the dog and wanted him at the time. never know i may run into someone that likes hunting open dogs one day? As for right now the folks i hunt with don't go for that so i won't be hunting him much and i hate for him not to be doing what he loves to do. I sure hate a dog going to waste. Though i will run him every so often behind my house by his self of course. Have actually caught hogs like that b4 you know the very select few that will just stand there and look at a dog like hes crazy? lol, But i know exactly what you are talking about cause i have been done like that probably 100 times or maybe even more! I really would have like to tryd that bmc gyp but no way in hell i pay 1000 bucks with no trial. Nope NO WAY IN HELLL!!!!!lLOL

Hunt hard or go home!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: