September 21, 2024, 02:24:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pig got loose in my car..  (Read 1766 times)
monsterdogger
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2011, 10:27:44 am »

haha well we were headed home from corsicana and the wife starts screamin and all i see is mr.bacon wigglin his way out in the review mirror and he breaks loose in the car and is screamin and so now iv got two screamers in the car while im tryin to
drive not to mention were doin 80 down the highway.so i get pulled over amd the wife roles outta thhe car screamin before i can even park the car amd leaves me stuck on tye car with 3 pigs about 25 pounds a piece..well i there i am on the middle of 31 scramblin around inside our car tryin to catch these suckers,, well finally i get ahold of one thats wedged inbetweetn the back window and im tryin to pull him out and i get this sharp pain in my leg so naturally i look down and im like wtf??? the little brown boar manage his way outta tje car while i was yankin on the otheer one and was chompin on my leg like dog shakin his head so now im in the road pig in hand and pig latched on to my leg draggn em to the ditch, well i finally got my wife to  get enough courage to get the carrier out of the car to put the pigs back into not to mention all tye cars stoppn tryin to figure out why i was being attacked by pigs in my CAR hahha.it was a rough night and a long long story.but we made it home safely with the pigs and they will get a little taste this afternoon with my pups Smiley.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: