September 24, 2024, 11:22:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog trade?  (Read 3030 times)
bailey508
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 09:36:15 pm »

i dont think that there is anything you can do to stop the scam artist. my suggestion to everyone is, if you get took on a dog broadcast it to the world. put his name out there, label this person to everyone as a dog jockey. if he cant sell dogs then he aint scamming anybody. if you see an ad in the dog trade and you know its a dog trader, jump on the general discussion and point it out. dont allow these people to do what they are doing. if you dont point em out then you are an enabler.

That's all fine and dandy, go start your own webite so YOU can start getting threatened with lawsuits and threatened to have YOUR website shutdown. Wink It ain't happening on here... never has, never will. If anyone has a problem with that, don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out, cause it ain't up for debate.

Besides, all the dog crooks use fake names and throw away cell phones... next week they'll have new ones. Who are you going to name???

Hence the reason I said I don't think there is anything you can do to stop them. I apologize for my comment earlier. I spoke out of aggravation earlier. I hate a thief, probably why I have been a cop for eleven years. Dog traders are thiefs in my book.

Matthew 3:2 “Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.”
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: