September 28, 2024, 08:29:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First Boar and Dogged "One Out"  (Read 2750 times)
Bigl
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2009, 10:40:41 pm »

This is my nephew the great white hunter, no really his name is Hunter White age 13. After several years of asking, his mother finally let him go hunting with us using the dogs. He has been hunting sence age 5 but never with the dogs. Logan the 10 month old Dogo owned by Andrew Self winded this boar from around 800 yards out. After a short race Logan made good by picking the boar out of the group and holding "One Out" without fuss till we could catch up in the zero visability fog. I later asked Hunter what he thought of catching the boar and he said " I was scared, but that was AWESOME" We called it a night after that and made the slow drive home in the heavy fog. My freind Matt Radel came along for this hunt and brought his dog Xena witch is a six month old female Ridgeback puppie out of Capstick. Xena was the only pup from that litter that had identical color and markings as Capstick.
L3Outdoors is your friend lookin to sell Xena?  If not would he take the right price for her? If so gimme a call we WILL buy her!

Logan Bolton Afro
(901) 831-1713
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: