September 20, 2024, 02:34:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fl curs  (Read 3997 times)
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2011, 08:47:46 am »

I understand what your saying...but what about that neighbor who perhaps has family down for Thanksgiving and their 5 year old son sneaks out of the house and just can't resist the urge to come pet the "puppies".  Just because the dog was being protective of it's domain...does that make it okay?

Or you run in a convience store with said dog chained in the back of a truck.  Someone walking by reaches in to pet the dog and is bitten.  Now you can say he/she shouldn't have been reaching in the back of the truck or whatever, but I don't think I have to tell you how TODAY'S judicial system will view the incident.

Everyone's business and can do as they like, but I'm just not willing to take that risk.

Bryant your absolutly right, and i understand what your saying.  I have a 6 foot privacy fence around my yard and keep my dos in pens.  My one neighbor hates me for having hunting dogs and calls the law every, and i mean EVERY da about them being outside.  I also dont chain my gdogs in my trucl i keep them in the dog box and ive had an issue with someone reaching into the box to pet my old GYP when she was alive.  She like i knew she would bit the tree hugger who called the law.  After filling out my statement she was arrested for burglary to a conveyance (truck, car etc.).  I wouldnt have pushed that issue and i even made sure paramedics responded for the bite.  BUt that fact is ive done everything i can to prevent someone who shouldnt be bit from being bit, but if your dumb enough to reach into a dog box to pet a dog thats growling at you well.... maybe we should cull the gene pool some..  Wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: