September 20, 2024, 07:25:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new Kemmer pup  (Read 1364 times)
DSmith
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2011, 01:50:50 pm »

Im curious to see how far this litter is spread out. I know one fm and one male is here in the baton rouge area and one is in Woodville area

There were 6 pups total, 3 males, 3 females.

One male went to a man in southern Oklahoma, one male went to Tyler (earlisbubba), one female went to Mississippi (thesquelisreal), and the others went to Baton Rouge. I assume Marley is one of those in the Baton Rouge area?   I know Jacob took the 3rd male?

And I believe that all 6 went to hog hunters?  I sure hope they all make good hunting dogs as they are bred right and both of their parents are proven hunters for me.  We went out this morning and got on several sets of hogs.   Both parents during the course of the hunt struck their own hogs and held them until help arrived.   I don't claim to have the greatest hog dogs in the world by any stretch, but the one's I do have had better find hogs or they won't be eating at my place for long. 

Floresville, Tx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: