October 06, 2024, 04:09:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: German Shepherd or Belgian Malinois  (Read 14202 times)
TColt
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2011, 11:18:40 pm »

My girlfriends aunt trains ring sport and number 2hund or however you spell it. They used to make a living at it but now it's just a hobby. But they have some along with some gs. All their dogs are imports and really nice. They are really interested in hog doggin and my dogs. I take my Dogo pup out for training on their club days sometimes. Just to get him around different dogs and people and to work on his handle. I'm sure they would be down for something. I have talked to them about a mal Dogo cross before.

The mals drive is incredibly high and they are very smart dogs and unbelievable athletes. The thing is, in most of those disciplines, like ring sport, the helpers (guys in bite suits) are not actually allowed to hit the dog or hurt the dog in any way. So there isn't really any way to truly test them unless they get on to something or someone who really doesn't want to be caught. My personal opinion, when these dogs get busted up, they will probably quit, that's the only reason I haven't really
Pursued anything real hard on breeding something like this. Might not be a bad mix with a cur dog though.

Taylor Colt Christian- TDHA member
http://tdha.org/

Support our sport!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: