October 06, 2024, 09:30:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would a person sell one dog to reduce the feed bill? Good reason or BS?  (Read 1892 times)
hoghunter71409
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2011, 07:44:30 pm »

Halfbreed...who is the high roller?  My expierence is  the guy that sells the dog in order to save the 300 a year is the same guy that buys another dog next month for $100.  After trying the dog a couple of times and figuring out that he bought a cull or does not want to spend the time to train the dog, the dog is back on here or another site for sale.  I've seen it too many times.....in too many places. Do you know anyone like this?  Just look at the number of dogs for sale on this site.  Lets face it...the good dogs are not for sale!  I wouldn't sell my best dogs and I'm sure most others wouldn't sell thier best dog either.  I can appreciate a guy on here that is selling pups ofut of his dogs...we can't keep every pup.  I can even accept a guy that is getting out of hog hunting for a while becuase of age or hard times.  I just dont like it when somepose tries to sell a dog in order to reduce the feedbill.  It is just my opinion and there will always be those that disagree.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: