October 06, 2024, 07:38:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would a person sell one dog to reduce the feed bill? Good reason or BS?  (Read 1870 times)
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 10:09:46 am »

300 dollars a year . alot of people are just plain bizznizz folk and some ain't, you boys stuck on 300 dollars like it ain't nothin. me i'm a bizznizz man i keep excact to the penny records of my dogs and kennel opp . money in money out . when you reach more money out than in , you adjust your inventory acordingly . money out is dog feed ,vetbills , routine maint , gas and huntin truck up keep , huntin boots , ect. money in is pup sales , dog sales , hog sales , guided hunt money ,ect .  and just 300.00 can put a bizz in the red or black for the year . if at the end of the year you've spent more than brought in you cut back or go in the hole . you white folks government lies to you and rips you off every year your govmnt. is selling you a bad dog all the time what you doing about that ?  Grin  Grin   the same thing your doing here pissin and moaning . as pual harvy would say  GOOD DAY .

I think that most of us only dream about making money from hog hunting....  Grin

We may sell a few hogs every now and then but all it does is buy a few bags of dog food every now and then...
If i had got into hog dogs to make money, then that was one of the worst investments ive ever made...  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: