September 19, 2024, 09:42:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Hog Hunters needed for reality show  (Read 16038 times)
TonyB.
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2011, 06:50:25 pm »

Hey Ugly dog,

As for the reason I'm asking for the help of men, this is tv, so while the women will be the stars, I'm not trying to be sexist about the behind the scenes people. I need men and women for things such as surveying the land that we hunt, devising traps, liaison, and for helping to write the show to make sure that we don't take the hunting part of the show in a direction that has nothing to do with the sport.

Understand, the hunting will be about 75% of the show, the twist comes with the last 25%.

Just because I don't know the sport of hog hunting, doesn't mean that my show won't have any true substance of the sport. That's why you hire consultants. People who are experts in the field. The main talent will be women, but the behind the scenes will be a collaboration. The men won't have anything to do with the actual hunt, but there is a ton of things needed to make a show run smoothly.

Hope that answers your question.

Tony
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: