September 20, 2024, 06:24:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Hog Hunters needed for reality show  (Read 16242 times)
djhogdogger
Hog Doom

Dinah Psencik from Dayton Tx.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2011, 08:09:15 pm »

Hey DJ,

As for your statement concerning looking like a goober, ask chance and crystal to let you check out the promo of HDL....making women look like goobers is hardly what I do.

I'm damn good at what I do....in fact, video production is all I do.

To put it simple, if you know what your doing, you just know what you doing. No one can make you look like a goober unless your simply clueless.....

Not my bag.

Tony

Tony, whoa up dude, I don't know you and my statement wasnt a shot at you. It was simply a conclusion that I have drawn after watching three different hog hunting shows on television and even one documentary in which everyone came off looking like goobers. I have seen the HDL Promo.  It was fine as far as I could tell. But it was a far cry from a complete show.

I think that you are wrong. Just because you know what you are doing, doesnt mean that is what will come across to the audience. Ive seen people who do know what they are doing get ripped apart by their fellow hunters and the general public. All Im saying is, I would never put myself or my dogs in that position. PERIOD.

A television can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: