September 20, 2024, 03:57:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Hog Hunters needed for reality show  (Read 16230 times)
TinyTexasCowgirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2011, 08:21:10 pm »

Hmmmmm,

So how do I respond to this.....

1st, as I've said several times already, I wasn't calling Chance out, merely letting him know that I was on the site.

2nd, I have 3 daughters myself, all of which I consider totally beautiful, but like it or not, unattractive women don't hold the attention of men who ain't hog hunters. There, I said it, and I ain't taking it back.

Little girl, I do tv, and I don't apologize for it. If your a mud-duck, suck it up and realize that your not what I'm looking for. Crystal will tell you that I don't mince words, and I shoot straight....whether its with my M-16, or with my forward words, I tell it like it is.

But even saying that, I am respectful. My respect for the moderator of the site is the only thing stopping me from saying what I really want to say. I'm glad you like Crystal and Chance. I'm glad they're popular on this site, but again, I am not here for Crystal and Chance Ward, I am here to find talent for my show, and consultants.

Plain and simple.

Get a life little girl, and stay out of grown folks business.

Next.....

Tony

Listen here you stupid little prick. I ain't no little girl, and if you have the balls to show up and figure it out for yourself, my phone number is 903-390-8502. Call me any time, I promise you, I've got your "little girl" right flippin here, and I am more than willing to show you.

Now, if you are a father of three little girls, I can honestly say that I pity them having a little boy like you as a father. You are nothing more than a small minded, little petered, chauvinistic a**hole with nothing better to do than start arguments over crap that you (admittingly) know nothing about. I think you need to crawl back into whatever sewer hole you crawled out of and stay there. You don't know hog hunting, you have said so yourself, and OBVIOUSLY you don't know us "little country girls" because if you did, you d*mn sure wouldn't start an argument that you cannot, and will not win.

Bring it on you SOB, I'm more than willing to meet you somewhere, and I promise, you will CRAWL not walk away with that tail you call your d*ck tucked up tight.

Philippians 4:6
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: