September 20, 2024, 04:00:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Hog Hunters needed for reality show  (Read 16231 times)
HDLCrystal
Bay Dog

"Just Go With It!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2011, 08:46:48 pm »

Ok my turn. This is the only comment I will make about this. If someone wants to know something about this guy PM me and I will gladly tell you everything I know. Thanks to everyone who is sticking up for us here. We appreciate it. Everyone on this site is such great people. Well almost everyone... which brings me to my next topic.

Tony, the blatent lack of disrespect that is being given by you to the people on this site is shameful. Despite what you may or may not think you don't know jack crap about hunting or anything that goes along with it so these post of you telling people how the cow eats the cabbage ain't gonna fly.
There is a time in a grown man's life where he needs to learn to move on. This is your time. The concept that you are trying to develop belongs to me. We both know that. What you are trying to put on TV is nothing more than what you see on the currently airing shows now. Those mad skills that you are trying to brag on that appeared in the HDL promo..... those weren't yours! You held the camera and pushed the enter button. I remember Chance and myself sitting over you telling you what to put in and what to take out. Had we have let you have it your way we would have had constant ass and thong shots and wardrobe malfunctions throughout the whole thing with a crap load of special effects and that is the exact same thing you were trying to push for this round.
You care nothing for this sport, the people in it, the dogs that do it so finely, or the name you put out for it. All you care about is the almighty dollar and to hell with everything and everyone else. That is a proven fact. If it wasn't, you would not be on this site trying to scalp an idea that you only had because I hired you to go in the woods and film with me back in 2010.
 Get over yourself and for the love of God take the good advice you have gotten and let this thing go. No good will come of it for you or anyone you decide to drag down with you .
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: