September 20, 2024, 03:24:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Hog Hunters needed for reality show  (Read 16210 times)
TinyTexasCowgirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2011, 09:04:54 pm »

Im glad to see your not letting this guy bother you.
[/quote]

I mean this in the nicest way, I swear it, are you being sarcastic?

With that said, be careful who and how you insult people in this lil section of the southern population.

Terry, I love the way you put that.

Hey Alpha,

I can respect your statement....but if you've seen the pics of the women that have responded to my post....I don't for one moment regret what I said.

Look, people are doing everything in their power to put my show down and make others feel uncomfortable about doing my show....

Go ahead, get it all out. But when all the smoke is cleared, and the dust settles, I will have more than likely got everything I need from this site, and I have the moderator to thank for it.

But this is my last time posting this statement.

MY INTENT IS TO REMAIN TRUE TO THE SPORT.

So I really don't care about people bashing my post....go for it, I'm a big boy, I can take it....but me and 12 other people from this site are gonna get a heck of a lot of money from their willingness to offer their talents.

To that I say.....see ya'll at the bank...

Next....

Tony

Once, again, showing how retarded you really are... My name is not Alpha, my name is TinyTexasCowgirl... Jeesh, get it right. As far as seeing me at the bank, my husband makes more in a month than I'm willing to bet you do with one of your measly little side shows.

But this is my last time posting this statement.

If this is true, then why would you say

Next....

Huh?

Philippians 4:6
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: