September 19, 2024, 11:35:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Hog Hunters needed for reality show  (Read 16097 times)
TonyB.
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2011, 10:52:09 pm »

How am I suppose to take someones lawyers contacting me telling me to stop the production of a show that I asked them to be a part of, saying that it belonged to their client?

Its not possible to take that the wrong way.

But trust this....

Once you see what I have in mind, I can guarantee 2 things, we've never discussed it for HDL, and I will remain true to the sport, as I've always said. Put yourself in my shoes. I got screwed shortly after I finished the promo, and people acted like it never happened, but it did.

But that's okay. It forced me to totally restructure everything about the show, and find new talent, just so that I would have no legal problems, so that's what I did.

I still have a lot of respect for you, so much that I won't force a bad word about you, but I am going forward with my show. As much as I would have loved to have you in the capacity that we spoke of, I wouldn't expect you to go against the grain.

.....One thing is definitely for sure, as much hell as I've had to endure from this website, just because I mentioned that I was looking for beautiful women who knew how to hunt?

The ratings should be through the damn roof.

I hate that this site appears to have drawn a wedge between you and I. No one on here knows of the relationship between us prior to my post....

Maybe if they did, they'd recognize their own ignorance by trying to make me out to be bashing you.....

I haven't changed at all, you just haven't put yourself in my shoes...

Be safe my friend.

Tony
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: