September 20, 2024, 12:45:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female Hog Hunters needed for reality show  (Read 16136 times)
brandonb
Catch Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2011, 11:39:47 pm »

Okay Ugly,

Let me bring you up to speed.

For starters, I have never owned any parts of HDL. That said, I have no control over what HDL decided to do. Everything that happened with HDL was there decision making. I was a production company that was originally hired to videotape them in the woods, hunting hogs. After the first day of shooting, I explained that they would be a great reality show. While I will admit that if HDL had not been torn apart, by someone other than me, it would have definitely complimented the sport. Unfortunately, it was, and I had nothing to do with it.

So, in response to your post, if HDL would have belonged to me, it would still be a successful show on the air. As it was, it did not, so anyone who might be sour concerning the outcome should look at themselves, not me.

However, the show that I am working on will be nothing like HDL, but I can assure you this. IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!

As for me recognizing that this is a community? Well duh? Why in the H - - - do you think I'm here? I need true talent.

In closing, let me send a message out to all the individuals who have been contemplating on whether or not they want to get involved with the show.

I spoke with a young lady earlier who told me about how much my post was being dogged on the site. I didn't even know how to respond to the post until today, but once I learned of it, I decided to defend myself and my intentions.

Its quite clear that a number of peoples opinions made her somewhat reserve about doing business with me....to that I can only say this.

If what I am offering is anything less than what you are looking for, then you should follow your heart. I have been very candid and open about what I am looking for, but I need you to be sure of what you want to do. Long after all of the passionate opinions of some people on this site have been posted, there will come a time when me and my production team will have gone into the woods, shot the shows, presented them to the networks, and yes....made our money (however bad that may seem)

Its not a matter of whether it is going to happen, but how quickly we can make it happen. You've seen my work, and researched my company, so I am totally transparent at this point. I don't care to name names, I just want your talent. If its what you want, I'll expect to hear from you soon. If not, I totally understand.

I have a show to produce, and that's what I intend to do.

Vindictive people and their opinions will only go for so long, sooner or later, people begin to put 2 and 2 together and read between the lines.

You have my number.

Good night boys and girls, I'll be back again to play another day. I gotta get some sleep. But keep the comments coming, they get better with time. Grin

Good Job Tony I liked the way you handled this in this post it was very professional except a few minor things. If you had handled it in this way from the beginning nobody would have gotten on you like they did. I know your passionate about what your doing, and that is clear but you got a little too defensive on here with some things you said. If you can find the right people that actually know what they are doing and you do what you say and eliminate some of the over dramatic hollywood side of these shows well I think you will have every chance to succeed. Keep handling the dogging you are receiving with this level of professionalism and make your show, and if it is like you say it will be you will earn respect.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: