September 19, 2024, 09:31:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hometown Hog Doggers Episode 1  (Read 3057 times)
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2011, 11:10:35 am »

I don't mind having negative feedback, in fact I'd rather have it because it drives me to put out better content for you guys and gals to watch. And I see where you are coming from with the PETA ordeal, but this is a viral (Internet) series, not a tv show so 90% of the viewers are going to be hog hunters not tree huggers. And also there is alot better way to approach problems in my videos than calling everyone's hard work and time including mine a disgrace. You sir you are a disgrace. Please stay off the comments of my content on this site and anywhere my videos are posted. It takes a lot to make me mad but calling my work a disgrace is to far. Thank you have a nice day.
I like to see younger people handling yourself in a professional manner like you just did. You will take heat its just part of it, but you keep your head up and learn from it and do not start bashing people like some people have on this site it will get you a long way. Im sure if you can find the sponsors you will get your own show I like what you are trying to do you seem to be keeping true with the sport. Good luck buddy.

"treeingratterrier" or " knightstockterrier" , or what ever you want to call him seems to make it a habit of disagreeing with the way people do things.. Dont let his negative opinion get you down...  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: