September 19, 2024, 11:36:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hometown Hog Doggers Episode 1  (Read 3071 times)
Bump
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2011, 11:16:37 am »

Hog against the fence looks like it got loose out of a pen, hog in woods is drugged or injured or been tied, you treated that hog pretty ruff draging it and loading it,  city people will look at this and say look, those are bad kids who are fighting sick hogs with pitbulls and have no respect for the animal they hunt, do you have the number to PETA and the Humane Society, i want to drop a nickel and make a donation, please delete this video and take it off the web, its a discrace!!!

While I agree that some of  what I have seen so far is staged...the video was not that bad. Making comments about supporting peta and hsus against another dogger is much more disgrace than that video.

On another note...sounds like that 460 lb hog they caught a few years go just slipped by him....he said it was waist tall.  Grin There are some things that are way different than what I would do in the woods (shooting at a hog with dog on it) but it appears to be some good footage and well edited. Thanks for sharing.

Rex Bumpus
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: