September 29, 2024, 10:44:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG Black mouth curs?  (Read 16164 times)
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2011, 11:31:18 am »

Treeing rat...... what the hell are you talking about bulldog cross?

caranthans dogs were first advertised in the old ARF magazine and he promoted them having bull dog added to them for hunting  hogs in southern style states like Florida, lots of people like it some dont, they were sold for years by him in his own adds as southern curs, then when blackmouth curs got hot and popular he distanced himself from the southern cur name to yellow blackmouth curs, that is why they are larger and dont look like the real blackmouth curs you see that have not been changed over the years by promoters, I cringe when i see these dogs crossed to Ladners or Wrights as if they are all the same dog, it is obious something is not the same between the dogs just looking at the pictures, go back and look in full cry and the animal research magazines or some of the adds he ran and some of the discussions about them, do your dogs have papers and if they do from what registry??  All I know is what he ran and i read and what i saw when somebody had some down here, way different dog but certainly not the same as 80 percent of the YBMCs in texas or anywhere else.  How much do you know about his strain and where it came from?

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: