September 29, 2024, 02:23:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't leave me!!! Lol  (Read 1338 times)
Caddo co. hog dog
Alpha Dog

"Everything that hath breath praise ye the Lord"

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2011, 11:53:33 am »

I don't have a older dog to hunt them with, I started them by hunting just them two together. I do send a catchdog but I won't send one from that distance for sure. Where most on this board hunt 1000+ acre place, I hunt mile sections for the most part and as far as bottom goes they will go as far as it takes and bay for quite awhile for young dogs in my opinion. That is until they hear a vehicle. I for the most part will be at the bay way before the catchdog gets thr But when I'm not and it's a square mile and they are bayed a few hundred yards on the other side of the section I'm too fat to be runnin through so I drive around. I'm gonna try the mock hunt in a open field and keep sending them back to the pig. As far as giving them to someone that doesn't hunt from a truck, I wouldn't do that to someone. Lol

All things work together for the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: