September 29, 2024, 06:29:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hometown Hog Doggers Episode 1  (Read 3085 times)
TColt
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 11:01:50 pm »

Good video! Ill just make a few suggetions for the editing of things I would try to keep out of the camera. Some of this may have been mentioned but I just skimmed through most of the posts.

Jerking live hogs
Catching injured hogs, I could care less if it is staged or not but the public doesnt want to see an injured hog get smashed by a cd.
Blood (I think it would have been better if he just flipped the last boar hog on to its other side or tie it up then stick it off camera if its in a place yall cant get it out)
Squealing, I dont know how this can be edited out, but for people who dont know the sport, that is a terrible distress sound and makes them think the hog is in alot of pain. The blood all over the place with the squealing is even worse. We all know how it is, but we got to think about what the non hunting public thinks, or what some liberal, who is tryin to shut us down, can do with the footage.

Other than that, great video, keep them coming. I am one of the few people on here who like watching hog doggin shows (staged or not), just wish they didnt threaten our way of life. Im in the stephenville area right now, if there is anything yall need help with, holler at me.

Taylor Colt Christian- TDHA member
http://tdha.org/

Support our sport!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: