October 09, 2024, 02:23:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont understand  (Read 1103 times)
blakebh
Boar Slayer

View Profile WWW
« on: January 11, 2012, 12:09:12 pm »

IMO Its becoming more and more about not posting what we do and instead just let it be known.

I agree no pics of cut dogs, but if a dog gets cut and someone need help to figure things out isnt that what this board is for???

If we let them take away our ability to talk with each other or our ability help one another for the fear of having it used against us then havent they already won??? 

Once we give in to this kind of stuff instead of sticking by our guns and defending our rights then whats the point in being on this board at all, we reach out to one another for help wisdom and support and to deny someone that because of what the PETA folks might say thats killing our sport more so than they are, Ill take on anyone of them to support what we do and why we do it any day of the week, and not just for myself or for my close friends but for any hunter who wants to hunt with dogs. Its not the fight for one or two people but for the whole sport.

MY two cents.

I couldnt agree more! Good post and without name calling or belittling someone elses opinion.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: