September 16, 2024, 07:30:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: jaguars(9 species) - east texas black panther  (Read 11210 times)
DWEST
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2012, 08:51:32 pm »

Heard of pleanty of sightings in central florida.  I bout got laughed out of huntin camp one time bringing it up.  I myself have never seen one...but know two guys personally who claim to have, and dont see why they would lie about it.  I know it sounds very scepticle(sp).  
One sighting was on a major toll road where others reported the same thing.
The other was down around keenensville many, many years ago.  Guy said they used to turn the dogs out on what ever they thought they could run/catch when they were younger.  Said they saw a HUGE black cat one night heading to a water hole, right in front of the truck, tried to turn the dogs out and they couldnt drag them out of the box.  Later they ran into a GW and told him about it.  He said the GW acted as if it was no nig deal, said it was rare, but "them black cats follow the coast around from mexico"...
Again its all hear say, but hell a lot of stuff is...

I've also been told there was no cats or bears in a WMA here close to the house, by the employees and biologists that worked there but had seen the evidence for my self.  The next year there was state trappers running hounds in there and they told us they were trying to dart cats...Huh??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: