September 21, 2024, 12:11:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumping dogs  (Read 2551 times)
ca10j
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 09:07:38 pm »

People dump dogs because the county or city has no rescue group, they figure its better to dump them than to take them to a killing city or county pound, it happens every day and its a reflection on todays society on the way we take care of the most needy animals and humans.  Where i live right now they go to the pounds around here and trade a hog for free dogs to toss into a hog race, we regularly see 1 or 2 every month trying to dig into my ranch or up here next to my kennel, its horrible to have to run them off and then see them run over on us 181 2 or 3 days later into a tortilla, the owners need to be bull whipped in public but it wont happen in my lifetime, this country has killed 50 million unborn children thru abortions, why would a dog matter???lol  Pretty soon they will be coming for the old dogs and hogdogs and next it will be the old geizers like me to dispose or leave laying in the woods for hog or yote bait.  Come to think of it I have not seen a hog dog rescue group on this site, is there anybody somebody can take dogs to so they dont have to be put down or dumped??  I will donate $100 if anybody ever gets a legit irs approved rescued hog dog kennel going??

Dog dumping is WAY worse then abortion. I would whip a dog dumper and i would comfort someone who had to have an abortion. People who are to weak minded to cull a dog somehow justify dumping, that amazes me.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: