September 21, 2024, 07:25:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina Police doing it hog dogger style!!!  (Read 2796 times)
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2012, 06:12:29 pm »

hell that weren't nothing . i been whooped up on and arrested quite a few times in my youth . never once thought about suing . deserved every knott they put on my head . this is whats wrong with america bunch of pansys ooooh the mean ol policeman hit me cause i deserved it . i'm gonna sue boo hooo . he got what he deserved . or maybe they should a give him an icecream cone an a time out 
X 2 exactly what i was thinkin. This is one of the main reasons people don't think twice about breakin the law, cause they know the worst thats gonna happen is free room and bored, free meals, brought to them while they lay around and watch free cable tv and play cards, all they while having more rights than the law abiding citizens out here busting their butts trying to provide for their family.
   If it was up to me, if you was caught breaking the law such as "evading arrest" you automatically forfeit your civil rights.
   And yes, ive been there, like halfbreed said, I deserved what i got, which in turn made me "NOT" want to do it again.
   This "time out" generation.......well I'll just leave it at that.
Whats sad, is this criminal will probly get a big settlement "get paid" for breaking the law.