September 21, 2024, 07:32:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina Police doing it hog dogger style!!!  (Read 2810 times)
ca10j
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2012, 07:07:35 pm »

NO American should be treated with that amount of force. Clearly theres a fine line between to much and just enough. The police have the final decision because its THEIR life being threatened. This is brutal to say the least, this type of police brutality needs to be dealt with by the same measures that you or i would be held against in a self defense case. Also id say that dog's handler needs to be fired. That dog on the other hand was a beast and given the proper handler; he could be a WELL trained assassin. Sorry for the rant, its just pigs like these that make you question how much your rights really mean (Ie.cops overwhelmingly get acquitted from brutality charges). Fair is fair, dont beat me while im down son. Handling there emotions with the restraint of 5 year olds puts a very bad face on our Amazing law force agencies that as a whole would not accept this behavior.

So, if somebody put you in a life threatening situation, whether you were a police officer or not, would you beat the number two out of them? The man in the video obviously had no respect for authority, do you think he think he should be treated with respect?

Indeed i would. That is why i am not a police officer. To serve and protect implies a certain dignity and moral standard that should be employed and carried out by law enforcement. Im not saying that man didnt endanger the police but once he was subdued there was no longer a threat and as a law enforcement officer you have to call your own personal anger off. If you cant control yourself dont be a cop! If you or i were videotaped with 15 of our buddys as we were "subduing" a single attacker, believe me we would end up in jail for attempted murder. If our dogs attacked even a rober we could be charged with battery with a  deadly weapon. please some cops are just plain scum, a majority are good though. Without good cops we would live in a state of war.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: