September 21, 2024, 09:36:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina Police doing it hog dogger style!!!  (Read 2823 times)
ca10j
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 11:11:52 am »

Yes he was clearly a criminal, yes he clearly offended every officer out there. Yes he may have endangered countless lives, but when he was surrounded by fifteen officers and he was on the ground he no longer needed to be bitten or punched continuosly in the face. After he is on the ground he can be subdued rather easily and pain free. I am a martial artist and have been training for nearly 12 years, if i was to apply the amount of force those officers applied after my opponent taped, consider my ass fined out the wazoo for unsportsmanlike conduct, just like these police should be thrown out for un cop like conduct. We depend on these cops when were in danger and it would feel good if they stayed within there rights and not punish people they see commit crimes because that is NOT THE TYPE OF JUDICIAL SYSTEM we have in the USA. Cops arrest people using what force is necessary and then they get there punishment from a judge, their "power" stops there, alot of these cops feel unimportant because people verbally abuse them so they get anger and go on power trips, all i have to say is that people who are affected so easily by others immature antics should have no right to hold a badge, you need to be a well collected individual imo. I showed this video to my mother(lawyer) and she said the only thing that was wrong was the uncontrolled dog attack, with that being said that dog could cost the city millions depending on who that person was, personally HE MOST LIKELY DESERVED WHAT HE GOT, im not fighting that but i could definitely see the loose control these cops had over their emotions and i could see them loosing control over a much more minor situation. Also that dog has a high prey drive and is completely uncontrolled. Where was his release command if, he's gunna where a badge he better be a little better trained then a pitbull from the ghetto with only a bite command and no letgo. The cops were simply embarrassed and upset that the perp held his ground for so long. So that was their way of saying bad boy, when in reality he should have just been hit with 25 more felony charges that now because of the cops stupid self punishing actions could and should get dropped.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: