September 21, 2024, 09:38:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Carolina Police doing it hog dogger style!!!  (Read 2825 times)
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 09:34:47 am »

DAMNED if you Do and DAMNED if you DONT  ! ! ! ! ! !   

So what some of you liberalist are saying is that a  " Suspect " is completely innocent , even after shooting at the police, driving at very high rates of speed through neighborhoods with children playing, Blasting through intersections in which your or someone elses wifes, children or grand children are traveling, All of which he done in view of several officer. Of course he is Innocent , Whatever ! ! ! ! Only because he has allegedly committed a crime prior to this , maybe robbed a convient store and held a pistol to your daughter or wifes head or broke into " YOUR " home and stole everything you have worked all your life for.  Then after this high speed pursuit ( in which NONE of the police officers saw any of because the SKUMBAG is still innocent ) he is still attempting to get up and resisting he should be handed the hand cuffs and ASKED to PLEASE PUT THESE ON YOURSELF , and if he doesnt then just let him walk away because he is INNOCENT .   Come on now I know y'all have more sence than to even think this way . 

I will say The dog was NOT nessaccary .  If it were me I would have wrapped his ass up in a LA County choke hold and I promise you in about 5 seconds he would have been cuffed. I kinda have a saying  " WHERE THE HEAD GOES THE BODY WILL FOLLOW "

If you act this way you should EXPECT to be treated this way ! ! ! ! ! !   

Spot on Marvin. I agree with every word you posted.

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: