October 17, 2024, 05:08:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Messed up cross  (Read 1367 times)
tmatt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2012, 07:40:34 am »

tmatt advertise them on ranchhand.com you can sell ever one of em . but you think you got problems i sold two dogs to a man for his grandson to start huntin , well grandson decided not to hunt just ride his new fourwheeler and forgot about the dogs so i bought a plott gyp back . she was in heat when i picked her up . the man said he put her up so his great pyranees wouldnt get to her . well to make a long story short . i'll trade you some greatpyranees plott cross pups for your heeler lacy pups  Shocked  Grin  Grin  Grin

I think I will take my chances with the heeler/Lacy pups. A good friend of mine sent an APBT to me that had just went out of heat, well about 1 1/2 months later I noticed she was getting big. I called him and asked what she was bred to and he said there hadn't been any males in with her or around her so I sent him a picture of her. He called me back and said he talked to his wife and the only dog that had been around her was their Daschund. Needless to say I had a litters of bullweenies (APBT/dadchund).

Be who you are and say what you mean because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: