October 06, 2024, 10:25:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USA OIL REFINERIES SELLING US OUT!!!  (Read 2249 times)
Hogsnatchers
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2012, 09:59:25 pm »

I agree that we jess to keep our oil here. Now that I've said that part I work for a speciality oil refining company. I don't know what types of oil they are referring to that is being shipped out to other countries but only a certain amount of each barrel of crude can be used for gas or diesel anyway. The rest is processed into other products asphalt, lube oils, hydraulic oils, even oils that are used in making everyday products like baby oils etc. We ship out some of our products overseas to other companies that undoubtedly make them into other products that are shipped right back to us. That is what having the good ole American government does by putting all of the regulations in place on companies and manufacturers that have to follow certain guidelines and such just to operate here in the U.S. to them it is cheaper and easier to just move out and make the same products without all the laws and regulations and just ship it back.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: