October 06, 2024, 08:34:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USA OIL REFINERIES SELLING US OUT!!!  (Read 2220 times)
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2012, 01:39:16 pm »

world conflicts have always had an effect on higher fuel prices, especially if the immediate countries surrounding the raw material sources have a chance of attacking the products coming from or going to the surrounding countries. i agree that price and demand are a big factor to rising fuel prices, but WHY pay to ship fuel from the middle east, refine it and sell it our own people for more than what it would cost to refine our own fuels and sell it local? the middle east has what is called sweet curde which provides a better fuel than non sweet cude, but if we are paying to ship in crude, refine it and sell to us when we could use our own product. that doesnt make good economic sence for the american consumer. big business and big brother live high on the hog while thier electors stuggle. if the government had to actually pay for thier fuel out of thier own pockets, they would sing a different tune. we have to pay thier fuel, food and housing bills along with our own bills plus pay for all the worthless free-loaders and illegals bills. the american people are getting the long hard shaft with no spit. as was said we elected them, its time we took them outa power and put people in those positions to help ALL americans, not just those who have the deeper pockets
LOL! You know, I agree, but how are you going to tell the realest from the phonies??? The people that everyone thought would do a good job got elected, and now that they're there everyone is saying it’s not the right people... I don't understand this. From what I've seen in elections, the "good" people to vote for never end up in office. They don't have the backing they need to compete with these other guys. Since they just changed that law about big business donating money to campaigns, it is not going to be easy for the little guy to win. So how to tell the fakes from the real especially if they don't even have a chance to be heard! It comes across to me a one big screwed up circle! And the people in power already take complete advantage of their situation. Most of the positions of power were not designed to be a job, they were a service! They didn't come with 401K and lifelong medical benifits... You served your term and then became a part of the community again! The politicians are getting too comfortable and that is what needs to be changed...

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: