October 28, 2024, 10:30:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Culling... all types, but mainly with pups and younger dogs.  (Read 1819 times)
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« on: February 28, 2012, 02:19:38 pm »

Thanks Bryant! That's the kinds of info I need. Nothing personal Miller, just would like to catch it as early as possible if I am going to be doing some serious breeding. I will not be able to afford to keep the whole litter up to 2 years old, thats just not possible... I may give a few to hunting buddies, but for the most part... if they are not doing good, I do not want to keep them around longer than I need to. Byrant, do you not think that the excessive barking or not understanding things comes from being a puppy in the first place? or do you expect them to see and then do quickly to show intelegence, problem solving, and adaptive traits?

Ryan you mean you cant keep half the litter?  Wink I will be keeping more than half of a FredxSoka litter for at least a year depending on how many you and Jimmy want.. Grin
If ur gona keep that many I'll probably only keep the pic female out of that litter. Getting pretty full at me casa... Especially with the new addition I'm going to get Friday! Grin

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: