October 28, 2024, 12:33:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Culling... all types, but mainly with pups and younger dogs.  (Read 1853 times)
TeJaShOgSlAyER
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2012, 05:08:43 pm »

OK... on second thought, I will probably keep two. One male, and the pick female. Others can stay on your yard, or go to our hunting buddies...  Grin I think that Fred and Soka are going to make a helluva litter!
I have read alot about both of these dogs and if yal have to many left over yal send one down my way or ill come pick up i am always down for a pup Ryan!
Kelton, I will talk with Blake, but I'm pretty sure that would be the pefect op for us to come make a run with you, or visa versa, you with us! I hope for us to be down there sooner than them getting stuck though. She has not come into the heat yet, but soon as she does she is coming to me casa to get down!!!  Evil I wlll deff put you on the list! I think that Fred and Soka are gona make some dogs... Zig and her spit out some really good ones so far, so I'm eager to see how this goes.  Grin
And yal let me know i aint scared to come down to yal's neck of the woods!

His legacy is rodeo and Cowboy is his name!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: