September 16, 2024, 07:26:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: jaguars(9 species) - east texas black panther  (Read 11203 times)
rgillham
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2012, 05:34:29 pm »

I live in southeastern Oklahoma (Broken Bow). One day I was eating lunch with a couple of our local game wardens and 2 federal wildlife guys. We were discussing mnt lions in our area of the state and one of the federal guys said that they were in the woods everyday and never had seen one and that they did not exist in our area. He even went on to say he was so sure of it that he would give them 100 bucks if they could even produce even the slightest evidence. Well this past year I got a pic of a juvenile mnt lion on one of my game cameras. I showed it to one of the local game wardens not realizing what a stir it would cause. Unfortunatly the federal guy had been transfered to Utah so I can not collect my money. haha  What I am getting at is just because someone has not seen them does not mean they dont exist. The federal guy felt he knew better than anybody claiming to have seen one and dismissed any claims as stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: