September 22, 2024, 12:35:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHD Dog peddlers  (Read 1959 times)
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom

It's a good day to have a great day!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 22, 2012, 09:50:07 am »

Miller Lite I think you are right but first you have to start with the right two dogs, and if all they turn out to be cull/ not as good, you have two get two more too breed and this could take these and years & years  before even having something worth breeding if you are honest with yourself in the first place. Face it most Most people DONT hunt but 4-5 times a month and ONLY think they have the best. They can CLAIM THE BEST when they only compare to a few hunting buddies dogs and dont really get them out and hunt against dogs across the rest the of the country in ALL different  terrains and all situations. (not meaning you talking about others that make BOLD CLAIMS ON INTERNET FORUMS to BOAST THEIR OWN EGOS & SELL DOGS)

Before Breeding and claiming to have the BEST and SElling THe Best and EVEN KNOWING WHAT TOP SHELF DOGS ARE, you would have to have some real experience and alot miles on your boots and dogs, too many people jump into somebody else Bull Cock stories way too gullible IMO, I feel sorta sorry but then I really hope they learn a lesson and start researching and get smarter from that point on

DONT GET ME WRONG, I think I got good dogs myself or I would not feed them, I aint stupid enough to feed a whole yard full of pets, just dumb enough to feed half a yard full of pets  Wink However I dont go around acting like the Cock-of-the-walk, I know there is always somebody with something better around the next corner, somebody with something to offer to teach me, somebody with a dog that has a gene pool that will add something to improve what I got. I do get Cocky when somebody starts running their mouths!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: