September 22, 2024, 07:34:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe we need an East Texas man to run for president  (Read 951 times)
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« on: March 23, 2012, 01:27:52 pm »

I can agree with a few from this board about something needing to be done about what's wrong... But then I ask what exactly are WE going to do about it... "firing the first shot" needs to be done by more than one person. Everyone that cares about this country is concerned about where it is headed, but even trying vote in who WE want as a rep or prez still doesn't work because of crooked people already involved in government. It's like the post, and I can't remember who made it, but they basically strong armed the Ron Paul supporters in a meeting. That happens everywhere... If anything is going to be done it will have to be organized, and very well organized at that. Until people are willing to fight this battle together for the greater good instead of it being for selfish reasons it will continue to go down hill. Americans are the ones who voted these "politicians" into office, and the only way to fix that is to vote them out. JMO

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: