September 21, 2024, 10:42:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: saying goodbye to ethd  (Read 6104 times)
TinyTexasCowgirl
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 02:38:05 am »

You know that I love each and everyone of you guys. Y'all are some of the best people that I know of.

With that being said.

I can understand both sides of the situation. What I think coyotes issue was is something that I have noticed as well.

On the one hand, I understand how weed could be no different than the occasional beer, or even cigarette. I can see how to many, there are no difference between the situations.

Now, flip side to that is that it is illegal, and for a child to see/read that men/women he/she look up to have no problem with something that is illegal, bothers me, and I'm not a parent. 

I am by no means saying it is wrong that the idea of weed is any different than the occasional beer or cigarette. I do not believe that any substance is bad, as long as it is used in the right ways for the right reasons (look at some of the drugs used for ADD, they are straight meth). I am simply saying that coyotes problem might have been fear that his son was seeing his mentor's be so openly accepting of something that is illegal, even if it is real and does exist.

Does that make sense?

Y'all please don't get mad at me.

Philippians 4:6
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: